Preventive maintenance is the key to saving thousands of dollars in water expenses and future repairs.
EvenFlo Drain Cleaning & Plumbing can service all of your sewer and drain needs and we offer some of the best warranties available. More importantly, we’re here to clean out your drain, not your wallet! We understand the different types of sewer and drain systems popular here in the Baltimore Metro area. If you own a single family home with a well and septic, your plumbing challenges and solutions will be much different than a town home that is perhaps connected to public water and sewer. Preventive maintenance is the key to saving thousands of dollars in water expenses and future repairs.
- Drain cleaning, drain clogs and sewer backups
- Color Video Inspections – this process helps us identify exactly what type of problem lies under the ground. This process not only allows us to solve your current problem but to proactively prevent future problems
- Hydrojetting to clean clogged or slow sewage lines
- Main Line Stoppages – identifying the source of the problem and the best approach to handle it
- Vent pipes and roof extraction cleaning – although it may seem counterintuitive, some plumbing problems begin on the roof! When the roof vents get blocked, air can’t get into the drains, creating a vacuum that can slow down or stop the drain altogether, or even pull sewer gases into your home. We’ll clean your vent pipes and ensure they are functioning properly.
- Clean-outs installed – to help prevent future clogs and allow entry points into the draining and plumbing system.
- Sump pump installation – Protecting your home from basement flooding and dampness, even in a power outage with the addition of a battery back-up.